Wednesday 15 October 2014

The fire in me

Behold!
The beginning of an ascent,
The peak of which stares at my face.
I have a fire growing in me
A fire hotter than hell, dancing like possessed demons.
Fire, oh eternal fire,
I dare you to burn me,
I ask that you bless me.
Scorch my face with all your flames.
Don't be shy, make haste.

I have a fire crowning my head,
I am the chosen one, I come to mend.
The fire,
The fire in me,
Gold and red,
Like a day on end.
It is the fire I breathe,
The diesel to my greased wheels.
That fire,
Enormous and high,
Will surely and continously sire,
Change that's terribly dire.
The purpose for existence.
It's the fire in me,
We are joined by fate,
The heat that thaws pessimism,
Ice blocks on my ascent path.
It's the fire of a comet,
Cutting through the ionosphere,
Like a sharp red blade through butter.
See this fire,
Clear and bold?
It will take me to the peak,
The peak staring at my face.
It's the fire I love, the fire I deserve,
It has roasted my limbs,
My lingerie with sewed in lace.
I am the fire,
The fire is me.
Like lovers we embrace in a dance, almost surreal.
This fire,
The fire you see,
Is consciously real,
It will pay the bill.
Fire, fire in me,
Burn me, take me til I reel!

No comments:

Post a Comment