Monday 15 September 2014

Mystery wind

It's silly really,
Trying to grasp your scope
A maze in which you have entangled yourself.
The terrors that you bring forth,
Every now and then.
I fail to understand your business,
In a world where each soul seeks the light
Where peasants and elites toil alike, for just a bit of delight.
Where then do you fit in mystery wind?
Coz I'm on the edge of sanity here.

I heard you were around and about,
Claiming blood while a beautiful woman scrubbed her delicate skin,
and while another put her fashionable attire up to catch the wind
I was crestfallen that you stooped so low
What happened to every bit of patience earth thought you possessed?
That you have to take a woman in such an unlady-like manner?

You have definitely caught up with the trends, my friend
The impatience technology brings,
is now your logo
For life has metamorphosed into an agility greater than that of a cheetah, and you don't fall behind, do you?
Though painfully disgusting,
you are impressive.
However, you should note that a little patience never killed anyone!

You pass in the air quietly,
By night and day,
You hardly discriminate.
You are the enemy I hate
For like The Everest is the height of your lovers,
Yet, I choose to remain your friend
Though I will keep you at arms length,
For I don't know how to be friends with you
I am at loss on how to hate you

Dear mystery wind,
When you decide to make known your innermost details,
Let it be soon before another age is conceived
When the time comes for you to call on us,
Confirm that we are as old as the hills
For we live in this planet only once
#YOLO

No comments:

Post a Comment