Thursday 21 January 2016

HERE WE GO AGAIN

Alas!
What have we here?
A whisper too faint to hear?
Wait!
I think now it's much clear;
You love me, did you say?
Good heavens!
(Laughing) Oh what a day!
Such a glorious day that the Lord has made.

What was that darling?
A declaration of love was it?
Oh how endearing!
Surreal,
Yet, endearing.
Give me a sec,
To process this bizarre turn of events.

Let's see,
You have been a busy bee,
For the past few months,
That there was hardly a We.
I tried calling,
Texting, poking,
But you were busy busy,
Busy bee,
Making money, seeing another honey,
I simply could not tell.
I could only let you be.

Now,
Here you are saying you love me,
How?
When you have snubbed me for three months long?

Tell me,
My once sweet lover,
Do I hit back with rash words,
a ruthless fist or should I merely acquaint you with my new mate?

No comments:

Post a Comment