Thursday 18 May 2017

Tall Fella


Hello there, tall fella.
Such a tall drink of water you are,
That if I had you, I should never be thirsty!
How sculptured! How tuned!
Like an acapella.
Such height, I could actually climb you! Such a delight you are to look at, like an ancient god, equivocal and intimidating!

Hey there, tall fella.
I strain my neck, to see the color of your eyes.
You make me feel like a child when you pass me by.
Oh, my!
How you momentarily offer shade,
When you pass me by!


Yo! Tall fella,
It must be a wonderful view from up there.
You probably hardly see me, down here.
This is fine, for your giraffe legs do intimidate me greatly,
Your athletic torso does make me catch my breath insanely.
I want you, but as a piece of art to possess.
I need you, but as a fantasy to pass a lonely day.
Tall fella, you are the kind of man I want, but naturally, do not want!

Only imagine the awkwardness;
How would we walk together in the streets?
Such an effort it would be to have a conversation if we meet!
How often I underestimate eye contact,
Until I meet a fella whose eyes are below the clouds!
I hereby shake off the 'tall, dark, and handsome fever.'
I hereby embrace a bit tall, chocolate, and handsome!

No comments:

Post a Comment